Price : 250.00 Auckland Keith
20-06-18 0 Hits

Brand of Board: Firewire

Board Length: 6’2

Fin Configuration: 3

Condition: Used

My brother and I have been traveling and surfing New Zealand the last month. We bought boards on arrival and they have worked really well! Been great for the swell. However we are getting ready to leave and have to sell before going. We are asking for $250 for each, pretty discounted from what we paid. One is a 6’2 FireWire and the other a 6’4 Anderson, both performance type boards. Let’s me know if you’re interested. Need to sell soon! Having trouble uploading pics but can email them.

Send Message

Related ads

G-Star Jordy JELLYFISH 5'6

G-Star Jordy JELLYFISH 5'6 x 20 1/4 x 2 3/8 31.50L FCS 5 plug Small Wave Performance The Jordy Jellyfish Model is one of the most popular “domesticated” models in demand at this point in time. Its unique design allows for performance in most surf… Auckland

Lost Driver

with fins $849.00 (was $949.00) FCS Surfboard trends tend to move in circles. The last few years have been highlighted by a move toward shorter, wider, higher volume surfboards.Because of shapers melding these elements, with creative combinations of… Auckland

Report this ad