18-04-19 0 Hits

Brand of Board: Bruce Hansel Custom

Board Volume: Aprx. 40L

Board Length: 6"6

Board Width: 20 3/4

Board Thickness: 2 11/16

Fin Configuration: 3

Condition: Used

Good condition surfboard, shaped by Bruce Hansel (Bali). It was my first shortboard - got me through the step-down stage. Plenty of volume upfront makes it paddle easily, and makes this a forgiving board. Comes with fins, new kick pad, and a nice pink board-bag (brand new). Dimensions in pictures.

Small repair on tail - might want to re-do it at some point, but had everything checked in the last few weeks. Very small crack on the nose - I tried to get the nose repaired, and was told to put a sticker on it and come back when there was some real damage (by the longboard shop in Raglan). A few other dents, but tried to show them clearly in the pictures - everything is watertight, except for the tiny crack on the nose (I'll even throw in a sticker to cover it ????).

Send Message Phone: +44 7783 072659

Related ads

Aloha Frankensled

$945.00rrp The Frankensled like the name suggests is a combination of several boards distilled into one pure shape, the result of which is the perfect all rounder. The slightly fuller outline combined with a performance rail and sensitive performance… Canterbury

Webber Mistress XF

$945.00 rrp "This model is the shortest and fullest of the four small wave boards that have been based on the high performance shortboard. It's stumpy planshape is combined with rails, deck shape and concave as you'd find on any current shortboard, so… Canterbury

Report this ad